Supply Chain Analyst
- MNC IT company
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work location: Tuas
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes and issues around service logistics network in APJ, typically within a large or complex global business unit.
- Lead the management and adherence of the following logistics management processes; warehouse management, inbound transportation, brokerage, and outbound transportation (customs export and import, delivery & tracking for both internal and external shipments)
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Manage channel dashboard, KPI's & report
- Orders, Care center focal point & escalations management in the region, focal point to channels & service
- SAP knowledge
- Excel advance skills
- Advanced English
- Planning knowledge
- Warehouse and Logistics knowledge
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to receive a task & complete it independently with the relevant focal
- Strong knowledge/understanding of supply chain concepts and warehouse management/freight forwarding processes.
- Good understanding of import/export operations to align customs/trade function with business objectives.
- Knowledgeable in China custom to improve importation & exportation in China
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations, soft skills
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills. Fluent in English, demonstrated effectiveness with interpersonal skills, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically, 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain/logistics function
- PMP certification would be valuable (but not a must)
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.