Our client, a leading global manufacturers of nutritional supplements in one of the fastest growing segments of the nutrition market. They are looking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Executive to join their Singapore team.
The role report to Demand & Supply Planner - SEA, it will be a 12 months contraact subject to possible extension opportunity.
This position will be responsible for ensuring the administrative and procedural requirements for SEA Korean and Japan customers' orders products managing the fulfillment of all sales on a daily basis.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders such as the commercial team, customers across Asia and the US Supply Chain team executing customer orders and managing these orders through to completion from US supply site till destination country ports.
You will be responsible for order to cash cycle, maintaining order form, managing order processing and shipping documents which also include all customers' enquiries, requests and claims.
This position will contribute to the achievements of sales growth, profits and market share through the sales of products whilst providing prompt responsive levels of customer service.
To qualify for this role:
- A minimum 2-4 years in a relevant position handling Supply Chain operations.
- You will have good interpersonal skills required for interfacing with both internal and external customers or teams
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with attention to details.
- Proficient with Excel and SAP.
- Good team player, willing to support fellow team members.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.