Supply Chain Management
- 1-year contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Great working environment
Multinational enterprise information technology.
The supply chain order management team is responsible for working with the partners to fulfill orders from customers/partners. This includes understanding of orders to be logged by each country/sub-region, materials required, working with demand planning and/or purchasing team to position supplies to support potential orders, timely execution of orders to meet customer requirements and internal metrics, working with logistics team on delivery, management of customer returns. Other areas of responsibilities include reports generation, KPI analysis such as OTD, speed, predictability, regular meetings with countries/sub-regions to understand business requirements, etc.
* Responsible for order fulfillment for a regional business unit in Asia-Pacific including Japan
* Works closely with 3rd party to carry out the order fulfillment activities
* Analysis of the backlog on a daily basis
* Works with demand planning and/or purchasing teams on pre-positioning of materials
* Review performance metrics on a regular basis and identify opportunities for improvements in the overall end-end fulfillment process i.e. from order in-take to actual delivery to customer
* May provide training or general directions for junior staff members
* collaborates across countries within a region
* ability to influence countries
* typically interacts with managers and sales leaders
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make, deliver).
* Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation
* Developing Project Management Skills
* Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
* Proficient understanding of supply chain strategy.
* Strong understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP
* Developed understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance
* Moderate level of knowledge of inventory analysis
* Demonstrated leadership skills
Interested candidate can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.