Supply Chain Project Manager
- Multinational computing devices manufacturer
- 12 months contract with an option to extend
- Work location: Depot Close
- Leads internal project to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing.
- Manages corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions to internal problems and issues.
- Applies experience and subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select asolution.
- Provides direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- First Level University degree. Advanced University degree preferred.
- 5-8 plus years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Supply Chain knowledge
- Strong interpersonal Skill
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.