- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or Central Area
- One of the reputable social media and digital advertising platform
- Single point of contact for supply planning and product availability for SKU items in their portfolio.
- Develops tactical, capacity/material constrained production plans to fulfill the requirements created from the Sales Demand Plan.
- Understands multi-channel demand signals for the products in the assigned SKU portfolios and provides actionable supply recommendations to respond / adjust trends (e-commerce, retail, enterprise, non-revenue).
- Maintains inventory plans for finished goods and accessories across regional DCs considering operational and fulfillment service policies, financial targets and cost-effective transportation considerations.
- Supports the weekly S&OP process for assigned product SKU portfolios, including participating in the meetings and providing information to cross functional teams to support supply and demand planning objectives.
- Accountable for creating, communicating and monitoring detailed requested Ship Plans at the contract manufacturing sites and suppliers (forecast, commits, build plans, PO creation, E&O planning).
- Accountable for the identification and resolution of inventory supply issues.
- Develops and manages SKU inbound and outbound delivery priorities, allocations, and backlog resolution.
- Accountable for supply chain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) associated with the assigned product portfolio.
- 2-5 years experience in relevant Supply Planning roles, preferably in Consumer Electronics with high-volume high-mix, low-volume high-mix supply chain portfolio.
- Prior experience in supply simulation/scenario modeling, ability to build data models with large data sets with expected supply results expectations.
- Proficient experience with ERP systems (specifically regarding supply vs demand planning, purchase order management, sales channel inventory allocation, and order fulfillment).
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience retrieving insights/reports from data portals (Tableau, Oracle Business Intelligence hubs)
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow-through.
- University BS in supply chain or related field.
- Certification in materials management / supply chain (e.g., APICS) is preferred.
- Prior experience with Asian based manufacturing and CM management.
- Bachelor's degree with related experience in a similar role/function
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.