Support Analyst (Project/Program Management)
- 12 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Partners with clients to provide analysis on Projects and Programs; providing planning, execution and analytical support as needed.
- Facilitate and lead workshops on 'As-is' process validation
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations and provide regular project updates
- Provides Project Reporting as appropriate.
- BS/BA degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- Competency in usage of tools such as Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project
- Good understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Able to conduct basic financial analysis: Cost Benefit analysis, RoA, etc
- Good understanding of types of costs and cost behavior i.e. fixed vs. variable.
- Understands time value of money and able to conduct basic NPV/IRR/Payback analysis
- Training provided
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248