- 12 months contract role
- A multinational bank
The candidate will support the Roll-out of the key business transformation programs in Asia which is designed to simplify how our client serve their customers and streamline the way they do business and improve/optimize their revenue levers. You will also support Sales Managers as needed to execute medium to large scale projects
- Partners with clients to provide analysis on Projects and Programs; providing planning, execution and analytical support as needed.
- Facilitate and lead workshops on 'As-is' process validation
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations and provide regular project updates
- Assist Program Manager in developing a project charter
- Escalates risks to timely/accurate completion of analytical tasks.
- Develops reporting and tracking mechanisms to capture productivity benefits achieved
- Provides Project Reporting as appropriate.
- Degree holder or demonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field.
- Competency in usage of tools such as Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project
- Good understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Able to conduct basic financial analysis: Cost Benefit analysis, RoA, etc
- Good understanding of types of costs and cost behavior i.e. fixed vs. variable
- Understands time value of money and able to conduct basic NPV/IRR/Payback analysis
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EA Licence: 08C5248