- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work Location: East region of Singapore
- Shift Support Hours: Mon-Fri, 0800-1830 hrs
- 2 positions available
- MNC Enterprise Information Technology company
- Daily operations and administration of the IT infrastructure;
- Service and change requests fulfilment such as patch management and provisioning of infrastructure resources;
- Incident handling and resolution;
- Security Administration;
- Performance monitoring and management which includes proactive capacity planning and utilization monitoring to maintain the quality of service;
- Proactive capacity planning and utilization monitoring to maintain the quality of service;
- End-point security, software distribution support;
- Azure and Office 365 provisioning;
- Cloud services management and provisioning such as AD Azure, Office365 services, email exchange, and email security e.g. Mimecast;
- Enterprise licenses provisioning such as Microsoft, Adobe and management of Customer license servers;
- Patch management and firmware upgrade for the network, server, storage, security and end-point devices;
- Project implementation support services which includes technical advice and planning services from the stand-point to support the implementation of IT projects, as required by Customer;
- Inventory and Asset management for IT infrastructure hardware and software which includes ensuring all hardware are well maintained and software are up to date;
- Key business supports, such as Business Continuity, Enrolment / Admission and Power Maintenance exercises;
- Data Centers and LAN room management;
- Monthly management and service reporting; and
- Other infrastructure services management and provisioning such as CITRIX, Load Balancers (LB), internet bandwidth, Domain Name System (DNS), email notification gateway i.e. SMTP, and enterprise storage.
- Administer system up to Windows Server OS, DNS, AD
- Administer Hyper-V
- Coordinate server maintenance
- Servers and Services monitoring during office hours;
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration;
- Storage space provision and administration;
- Backup and recovery administration;
- Endpoint security policy support;
- Capacity planning and management,
- Servers and Services performance fine tuning and fault management;
- Housekeeping of system logs
- Inventory and Asset Management for Server and Storage equipment.
- Software distribution support services leveraging SCCM
- Administering of Skype for Business
- Microsoft Intune administration & support
- Respond to GITSIR notification
- Experience with Windows Server, Azure, MS Exchange, Active Directory, O365 and Skype for Business are mandatory
- Education and Training: IT related certifications, e.g.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)
- ITIL version 3 or above certification.
- Interpersonal Skill: Able to work IT support and other datacenter personnel to ensure uptime maximization
- Communication Skill: Able to produce concise reports on datacenter operations
- IT Skill: Understand IT operations, technology and maintaining computer network systems.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.