This large enterprise organisation has a complex infrastructure environment and due to its expansion of their infrastructure team in SEA now require a dedicated System Administrator for a 12-month contract role with diverse responsibilities and career aspiration opportunities. This role is required to monitor all critical production applications and resolve or manage the prompt resolution.
- Provide tier2 technical support to customers and internal users by answering technical and functional queries regarding multiple server platforms used by its customers
- Work in a mixed OS environment including Windows and Linux for support resolution
- Application monitoring, integration support and troubleshooting software/application activities
- Update systems and resolve errors in a timely manner to optimize results, while minimizing costs
- Create implementation and support documentation, and track project timelines, providing the team with status reports and updates
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with intermediate level system administrator with both Windows and Linux
- Active Directory, Windows commands and Linux commands
- Significant experience in web servers and application servers
- Must have scripting/programming knowledge of SQL or Powershell or Java
- Outstanding customer service, attention to detail and ability to communicate clearly
If you have considerable experience in the fields of Systems Administration, Scripting and Customer Support with great problem resolution skills, looking for your next challenge- please reach to me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com for a confidential discussion.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan (EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248