System Engineer (Atlassian Jira Align)
- 12 months contract, with an option to extend
- Work location: WFH until further notice/ Central
- Leading global digital payment company
- Implement and support Atlassian Jira Align (Cloud) and Jira Data Center (On-prem), including establishing hierarchies between Jira Align and Jira Data CenterCreate standardized Jira templates
- Provide technical leadership, administrative (Jira filters, dashboard, workflows, field configurations) and user support for the Atlassian Stack
- Design and implement automated systems that validate the health of the Jira Align and Jira Data Center services
- Design and implement Grafana dashboard for key metrics taken from Jira systems
- Discover and capitalize on automation opportunities that provide business value and reduce administrate overhead
- Provide leadership for project activities to ensure product performance standards, quality, and cost effectiveness.
- Monitor progress on projects and provides technical direction as needed.
- Support complex technical issues in an interop production environment including on call responsibilities outside of normal business hours
- The position also includes interfacing with other teams to collaboratively implement and improve Developer services and solutions that adhere to company's key control policies. The Staff Systems Engineer will work in a team environment and mentor junior team members. Successful candidate requires the ability to multi-task and adapt to a continuously changing and complex environment.
- 6 years' experience working in the capacity of a DevOps role, build/release engineer, or any other software development related job
- 3-5 years' experience working with Atlassian tools
- Expert level knowledge and experience with Jira Align and Jira Data Center and
- Experience in performing Atlassian JIRA/Confluence upgrades, migrations, and plugin installations.
- Demonstrated experience working with API's
- In-depth working knowledge of SAFe Agile Framework.
- Experience in using Python/Shell Scripting/Powershell/Groovy, or any scripting language
- Experience with Java, golang, .net programming languages
- Experience with source code management tools, e.g. Bitbucket, AzureDevOps and GitHub
- Working knowledge/experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins
- Good knowledge of Software Configuration Management best practices and procedures
- Hands-on experience with server setup/maintenance for both Linux and Windows platforms, including but not limited to installing software/patches, security hardening, storage/network troubleshooting etc
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana (ELK)
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and adaptable to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.