- 2 years contract, with possible extension
- Work Location: Tuas
- Monthly Transporation Allowance and Company transport facilities provided
- MNC Tech client
- Collaborate with Process and Equipment Engineer to establish automation design concepts and specifications, communications protocol, response plan and redundancy to achieve the required product specifications.
- Lead the execution phase of automation planning and design development, installation, configuration and testing as pre-requisite for Manufacturing Release.
- Manage automation hardware and software documentation, standards, revisions, and roll outs. Conduct training to Operations staff on the use of the SCADA/HMI systems.
- Lead the automation aspect of the Ink manufacturing to achieve cost, quality, availability, and safety metrics. Ensure 'same ink' quality & performance level with partner side.
- Establish automation plan and execute to meet new manufacturing requirements.
- Lead automation issues troubleshooting and corrective action implementation.
- Lead automation innovations and optimizations to achieve breakthrough cost, productivity, quality, safety, and efficiency.
- Develop and execute Smart Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 strategies for the manufacturing site.
- Work with IT teams to work on Project Implementations.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in PLC programming and HMI design - ideally a PLC/HMI Automation Engineer for Manufacturing support
- Experience with PLC & SCADA applications
- Proficient with SQL
- Smart manufacturing and Cloud platforms experience
- Python coding experience is an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.