Systems/Software Engineer (Testing)
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Two headcount open
- Multinational IT company
- Familiar with Cloud based UCDE (User Centric Digital Eco system) test, and develop new test case per new users story.
- Customer end to end full solution test, include SW, FW and apps but not limited.
- Attend SIV internal and external meetings, even SWAP meetings; attend asset defect review meeting with well-prepared defects data.
- Interface with offshore test execution team.
- Do a deep study on new features, and provide feedback to Test Lead if new test case needs to develop.
- Collect daily defects data and provide the defects list to R&D partners per business requirement.
- Provide historic risk analysis to Test Lead.
- For more complex defects, design the experience to collect data, to help asset R&D team root cause the issue and define resolution.
- Assist the Test Lead to do retrospective after every program completion, and give further improvement suggestion.
- Triage the issue and give the recommendation to R&D partners and Technical Marketing Engineer.
- Has at least 3-5 years of QA work experience, specifically with end-to-end solutions testing
- Printer test experience is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work well in a high pressure work environment
- Willing to work extended working hours
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.