- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global software analytics platform company headquartered in US
Talent Sourcer is often a candidate's first contact with the company, and plays a huge part in bringing top talent to the quickly expanding organization. You'll be focused on building deep relationships with highly sought after talents across the APAC region to support the rapid growth across our organization. You'll partner closely with recruiters, recruiting leaders and hiring managers on our go to market sourcing strategy. Your success will be determined by your ability to identify, engage and activate the top candidates in the market. This is your unique chance to work on innovative sourcing strategies for a team that is all about experimentation, creativity, and being unconventional to help achieve audacious hiring goals.
- Identify, engage, activate and nurture top talent through traditional techniques and unconventional means
- Act as a first line ambassador to potential candidates by assessing and activating talent in the market
- Deliver a diverse and qualified candidate pool that reflects our communities
- Be a trusted partner by building relationships with your recruiting partners, recruiting leaders, and hiring managers by presenting sourcing insights and data driven sourcing recommendations
- Continuously champion our inclusive hiring practices and execute on our diversity sourcing initiatives
- Create and implement trainings that help up skill the team's skills
- Proactively identify and implement new methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our existing processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the recruiting org to drive the collective success of the team
- Participate in innovative sourcing strategies that delivers an always-on pipeline of quality hires that reflects our communities
- Build and maintain pipelines of exceptional talents for future opportunities within the company.
- Assess the hard skills, soft skills, and intangibles of candidates, including their business acumen, alignment to company values, and passion to join a high-growth business
- Deliver results with minimal supervision and effectively manage multiple projects
- Extensive experience gained in agency, RPO and/or corporate recruitment teams within the technology sector
- Experience hiring for sales position such as Account Executive, Partner and Channel Sales, Pre-sales, Sales Operations and Strategy
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and engaging passive candidates utilizing a variety of tools across the APAC region
- Experience implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Knowledgeable in advanced sourcing tools and techniques
- Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationships with candidate
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Senior Executives
- Track record of successfully delivering against assigned goals within a given deadline and flawlessly executing in a very fast-paced environment
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.