Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Talent Sourcer to join their Staffing and Hiring APAC team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
1. Support outcomes for a talent ecosystem as a key contributor in order to meet hiring demand with minimal guidance, contributing to the entire sourcing lifecycle, and making sure to build and execute against an equitable and accessible hiring system.
2. Support in sourcing & recruiting strong candidates for all the open Tech/ IT requirements across the region.
3. In charge of the candidate pipeline using creative sourcing strategies and ensure candidate management & experience throughout the hiring process.
4. Relationship management with clients and various stakeholders throughout the business by sharing knowledge & best practices.
5. Develop working relationships outside your team to understand and address talent needs, working effectively across the organization with little to no support to accomplish goals and act as a thought partner, focusing on any or all of the following: pipeline management, talent needs assessments and identification, hiring strategy, candidate management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Min 2 - 4 years' experience sourcing/recruiting or equivalent experience working in IT or technology domain from In-house or agency environment.
- Ability to take initiative and build effective, productive relationships while consistently and positively contributing in a high-paged, changing work environment
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy"
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.