Tech Business Analyst (Business Process Management)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Analyse the client's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client's needs
- Work with client vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification
- Work with client's users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new
- Perform business analysis:
a. Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
b. Refine and clarify business need, define solution, scope and develop business case
c. Explore, identify and document business needs
d. Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope
e. Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
f. Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least 3-5 years project development life cycles
- Advantageous to have:
a. Experience leading the use of design thinking / BPR / BPM strategies to effectively prototype, pilot and scale solutions across real user experiences and service journeys
b. Implementation experience in either one of more of the following technologies:
Chatbot, Decision hubs and artificial intelligence (AI)
c. Experience in system implementation with PEGA BPM technology
d. Define a service journey vision, strategy and a roadmap to implementation (including key measures of success and how we could track them)
e. ARIS Process Mapping including ERD and VACD diagram
f. Review detailed design specifications to ensure that the design is complete, correct and consistent with the application's functional and non-functional requirements
g. Review hardware and software solution evaluations to ensure the most architecturally sound combination of software and hardware is selected
h. Develop / extend data architecture.
i. Design and develop data migration strategy, execution and reporting
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business
needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.