Tech Lead/Project Manager (Java/.Net)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Identify the client's needs, manage project scope and develop business case/solution to address the problem
- Manage project procurement, develop project management and risk management plan.
- Project schedule planning and control.
- Manage project cost, budget planning and control and cashflow management.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client's needs
- Manage optimal project communication with various stakeholder.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Work with client's vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with client users and 3rd Party vendor to develop deployment plan and ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT
incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on PM experience in at least 3 full project development life cycles
- Advantageous to have:
- Experience as Tech Lead for minimum of 3 years in .NET and Java development
- Knowledge and experience to lead an IT project to a successful completion
- Experience in government project management including maintenance, quality management
and IM8 compliance
- Knowledge of various DevOps tools and technologies including CI/CD
- AWS DevOps engineer certification
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business
needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.