Tech Refresh Engineer (1 month contract)
- 5 weeks contract
- 2 headcount available
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Leading global digital payments tech company
- Plan and liaise with users to schedule tech refresh appointment with users.
- Collect and unpacking the laptop
- Setup the devices for OS imaging.
- Upgrade existing devices' Operating Systems (OS)
- Install customer specific and non-standard applications and performing testing to ensure systems are working properly.
- Schedule devices delivery to users
- Perform manual configuration (including join domain)
- Assist users to perform data-migration
- Trouble-shoot and resolve hardware and software issues related
- Brief the users on the list of hardware issuance, get user signoff and update inventory list.
- Collect old devices & send to centralized storing area & process decommission activities.
- Document, review and improve the Standard operating procedures.
- Generate Reports
- 2-4 years of IT related experience
- Experience in laptop imaging, data transfer and troubleshooting
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.