- Our client is one of the leading enterprise cloud computing company
- 12 months contract with possible extension
- Work location: Suntec
The role will provision laptops/desktops and mobile phones for Singapore and Hong Kong staff. Exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. Maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems and technologies in use and act as an escalation point for the team.
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware including: laptops, workstations and mobile devices.
- Support Security Standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching)
- Manage repairs of asses with our vendors
- Work with Help desk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT NOC, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including delegating low complexity work to the helpdesk
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends
- Some experience with desktop support in a mid to large size Enterprise.
- Must be a go-getter who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.