- 12 Months contract with extension
- Good career and project exposure
Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise.
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware including: laptops, workstations and mobile devices.
- Support Security Standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching)
- Manage repairs of asses with our vendors
- Work with Help desk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT NOC, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including delegating low complexity work to the helpdesk
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.