Technical Business Analyst
- 12 months contract role
- 4 positions open
- Due to sensitivity of the system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply.
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
- Analyse the Ministry's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the Ministry's needs.
- Work with vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Perform business analysis:
- o Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements.
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case.
- Explore, identify and document business needs.
- Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to enough detail that accurately defines business need within specified scope.
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they meet the original need.
- Assess business needs for service requests and the impact of enhancements to the system.
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with policies and guidelines.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Tertiary education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in at least 3 full project development life cycles or project maintenance is preferred for experienced candidates
- Good grades in programming and an open mindset is preferred for candidates with no relevant experience yet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Experience in DevOps/AGILE environment.
- AGILE Certification like SCRUM Master is preferred.
- Strong development skillset is required for this role, preferably in Java, .NET Core, Python, Spring, Spring boot, and hibernate.
- Strong understanding and experience in BPM and Java, preferably in Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) and Oracle WebLogic.
- Strong Cloudnative skillset is required for this role, preferably in AWS WorkDocs, AWS Step functions, Lambda, Fargate container.
The following are added advantages:
- Experience in Commercial Cloud AWS with focus on the following key areas:
- ECS Fargate
- AWS Steps (workflow)
- AWS Aurora PostGresSQL
- Oracle Databases
- AWS QuickSight
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Experience in BPMS software
- Experience in web services (REST and SOAP)
- Familiarity with best practices, such as TDD and CI/CD
- Good skills in the SQL and Databases.
- Good knowledge in integration services
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.