Technical Consultant (AWS, Azure & Google Cloud)
- May offer a 12 or 24 months contract, renewable
- One position available
- An established information and communications technology provider across APAC
The Technical Consultant (Architect) will develop architectural design based on AWS, Azure & Google Cloud architectural principles and best practices; leverage AWS, Azure & Google Cloud services to ensure infrastructure scalability, reliability, and resiliency. He/She will lead in developing Migration Practice, elevating the technical execution and delivery with different cloud migration approach. He/she will also coordinate with different internal teams and external vendors/partners to ensure successful cloud migration, provide expert view/inputs/recommendation for customer decision based on technical judgment, and drive processes and execution goals. He/she will also develop and execute strategies for various phases of large scale migrations to expedite large numbers of applications migration onto AWS, Azure & Google Cloud platform.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Services.
- Candidate must have the following qualification and experience:
- At least 2 AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud relevant Certification
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS, Azure & Google Cloud
- Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS, Azure & Google Cloud platform
- Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications
- Hands-on AWS, Azure & Google Cloud experience with no less than 2 implementations and/or 2 migration in enterprise scale environments
- Hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS, Azure & Google Cloud
- Hands-on experience utilizing and deploying compute, network, storage, and database services in AWS, Azure & Google Cloud environments.
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS, Azure & Google Cloud -based application
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS, Azure & Google Cloud platform
- Ability to conduct deep dive discussion in AWS, Azure & Google Cloud architectural principles, AWS, Azure & Google Cloud global infrastructure, network technologies related to AWS, Azure & Google Cloud, Security features and tools that Azure & Google Cloud provides and how they relate to traditional services
- Recognized Diploma and / or Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies and / or Computer Science.
- Relevant Cloud experience in the following areas:
- Cloud Strategy including application assessment, migration strategy and planning, Cloud Operating Model and design
- Cloud Security Architecture and Compliance, Third-party security tools and platforms, KMS and CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies and roles, Shield, WAF, etc.
- Cloud Migration in re-hosting, re-platform, re-factor, re-architecting applications to Cloud platform, database migration, Applications Optimization to scalable cloud designs pattern.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.