Our Client is a leading technology MNC in the legal industry, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
- Act as the technical authority on our products, working with Support to assist prospects and customers with technical matters
- Pre-sale, work alongside colleagues to provide additional technical support during the Proof of Value, helping to convert prospects to customers
- Understand the individual use cases and needs of each customer and design, overseeing implementation of technical solutions where required
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to Luminance management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline.
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the legal technology field
- Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable, but not essential
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales) is desirable, but not essential
- Practical experience with developing or supporting web-based applications and related technologies is also desirable, but not essential
EA Licence: 08C5248