Technical Project Manager
- 7 months contract, with an option to extend depending on business needs
- Onsite work arrangement
- Work location: Central
- Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
The main function of a Technical Project Manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- Customer facing request support, service desk customer platform, Ticketing system , work on multiple projects , documentation ,act as escalation for issues
- Working with L1/L2 vendors as escalation/sit in requests .
- Resolve technical issues , billing issues ,Supporting Workplace, Work accounts, Quest and Oculus for Business
- Work on support requests (technical/billing - customer purchases/refunds, switching payment methods
- You will be responsible mainly to work on backlog requests, Tickets
- Manage backup, security and user help system.
- Operating smaller budget projects.
- Customer facing support requests
- Working with cross functional teams on any upcoming projects
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support across software, hardware and integrations.
- Learn the Workplace product and our support tools.
- Investigate technical issues and bugs which customers send us via cases.
- Answer customers and create the right reproductions and tasks for engineering to fix problem.
- Other associated customer support work
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Basic understanding on internet technologies and how mobile technologies work
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.