Technical Project Manager
- Leading Global IT business
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- 12 months contract, with an option to extend
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) supports end to end technical delivery management of ION integration/deployment projects/activities, from offer preparation through deployment activities up to customer acceptance. TPM is responsible for high quality and on-time delivery of all technical deliverables of the Customer Project. TPM serves as key point of contact representing Customer Engineering to the customer and internal groups. Supports all technical aspects of the project and delivers high customer satisfaction of ION products and solutions. TPM works closely with all technical resources (NW Designer, Consulting engineers and Integration/implementation engineers) for technical deliverables. Must manage the details of overall deployment project schedules, quality, and deliverables. High project management skills and technical aptitude required. Involves extensive interaction with Pre-Sales, TAC/ TEC/Support Organization, Project/Program Management, Product Line Managers, R&D, Services, and other members of cross-functional teams focused on the support and delivery of customer programs. High interaction across business groups and delivery co-ordination with Global Services/other BGs.
During the Pre-sales Phase:
- Support all Pre-Deployment technical planning and deliverables including estimations and resourcing profiles
- Attend Pre-Deployment meetings as POC for Customer Engineering
- Directly support the Solution Architect/Technical Lead and Pre-Sales Engineers for the development of the ION Architecture and Solution Description to be used for offer submission (and integration/dependencies with the E2E solution).
- Support SOW creation as it relates to Integration/Services
- Include project in resourcing planning for Integration team
- Contribute to the identification of key technical risks and issues with Solution Architect if assigned.
- Provide inputs and feedback for technical decisions relating to system requirements and system architecture/design.
During Project Execution Phase:
- Lead Integration deployment technical activities as SPOC for Customer Engineering
- Support the creation of project technical documentation: HLD, LLD, TSS, etc.
- Manage all Integration/Deployment project technical activities required according to the Project Plan and Project SOW
- Support the PM team and all Project Management processes/deliverables
- Support the Solution Architect and all SA processes/deliverables
- Participate in and/or Lead project meetings, project reviews and customer meetings, as required
- Plan and develop integration schedules and strategy for successful integration execution
- Participate in Change Management process / up-scope identification and templates
- Demonstrate project cost accountability for Integration execution
- Co-ordinate with installation services to manage ION install complete/integration ready hand off
- Resource planning (both Nokia and 3rd party) for integration execution, based on Project Plan
- Provide weekly/daily Integration status reports to PM/management team/key stakeholders
- Lead team with outage reporting, attribution and investigations
During Post-Project Phase:
- Lead the closing and delivery of final project technical documentation.
- Perform resolution and closing of technical deployment issues.
- Provide input to Operations Reviews and Lessons Learned
- Participate in Project Handoff / Knowledge transfer to CARES
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent related experience in a technical field.
- PMP Certification or demonstrated plan to acquire PMP within 1 year
- In-depth knowledge of network architecture, products, tools, and processes.
- Five or more years of demonstrated experience in hands-on Network Design, Integration/Deployment, technical support, or NPI/FOA.
- Knowledgeable in Network Management Systems (desired).
- Knowledgeable in networking concepts and IP related technologies (desired).
- Hands-on experience including design, build, deploy, trouble-shooting & fault-finding, etc. is desirable
- Nokia SRA or other IP certifications are a plus.
- Proven record in customer focused activities
- Fluent in English - written and verbal communication
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume email@example.com or apply online
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at +65 direct number for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.