- Leading global fintech company headquartered in US
- 12 months contract
- Full life-cycle recruiting. Yes, you will own the hiring manager relationship and become entrenched in the business.
- Building deep partnerships with Technical Managers to understand their teams' hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics. This is not a key-word matching exercise.
- Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
- Identifying, attracting, screening and securing top talent candidates, (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Possessing a relentless drive to find and hire top technical talent, with a laser, unbending focus on diversity.
- Negotiating offers and successfully closing candidates.
- Acting as a consultant and SME in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, immigration, etc.
- Providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- BA/BS Degree and 7-10+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in a corporate, high tech company setting.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment, for any or all of the following: Software Engineering and Architecture, Information Security, Infrastructure (storage, networking, database, etc.), Data, UI/UX, Cloud, Virtualization, Project Management, Mobile, etc.
- Proven deep client management expertise including partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Successful background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas, 'hard to fill' roles, and diversity.
- Strong consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal mobility and workforce planning.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization and problem solving skills.
- Keen eye towards metrics and data, both to self-manage and to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations.
- A great team player; it takes a village!
- Attention to detail and meticulous organization skills are a must.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast evolving environments.
- Experience hiring for payment industry, start up, banking and high tech companies.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.