Our client is a well-known Tech MNC specializing in tech products and services. They have a fast-paced and dynamic culture and are looking for a suitable technical solutions specialist to join their Singapore office and provide support to various products across APAC.
- Maintain the technical relationship of the product partners
- Develop and maintain technical processes, solutions and recommendations for any issues/queries reported by the product partners
- Support partners in handling escalations, troubleshoot these issues using the right processes and provide a solution. Raise the issue to the respective teams if additional support is required
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across products and countries
- Do active data analyses to determine gaps, process improvements and lend to strategic decisions
- Work with regional teams to standardize the processes and share best practices
- Degree holder in computer science or related technical area
- At least 3 years or more experience within technical solutioning/project management/operations/consulting/business analysis
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems and SQL is a plus
- Strong experience working with internal and external partners
- Strong project management skills and communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Lavanya Razdan (EA Reg no: R1550170) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.