Technical Support Manager
- Leading Global IT business
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Woodlands
- Is accountable for daily activities and work processes that result in quality outcomes.
- Oversees and ensures accuracy of time and attendance and payroll practices.
- Updates and maintains centralized information management systems (ticket systems, architecture diagram archives, CMDB, SOPs).
- Oversees monitoring, capacity planning, performance tuning and optimization, lifecycle management of network, and communications systems within the enterprise.
- In conjunction with architecture, oversees design and implementation of any modifications or replacements.
- Maintains effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge with customer and onsite teams.
- Leads company's operations activities to include being the main escalation point for incident resolution and recovery.
- Creates operational reporting and metrics for IT management and presents progress reports to senior management.
- Ensures that realistic estimates of cost, duration, and resource requirements are agreed to. Monitors projects and tasks against these criteria and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Performs risk assessments and develops risk mitigation and contingency for infrastructure and disaster recovery plans.
- At least 8 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Technically competent with knowledge of different infrastructure technologies including server, systems and network
- Experience in managing onsite technical teams
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.