Junior Technical Trainer/Delivery Specialist
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Responsible for delivery client's based training programs that produce desired business outcomes.
- Plans, schedules, and delivers customized training programs for sales, leadership/management and/or technical topics and other identified skill areas and evaluates effectiveness of organizational development education solutions.
- Collaborates with the client's business segments, global functions, and Centers of Expertise to customize/localize delivery solutions as required.
- Encourages participation and meets target audience needs to facilitate change management in client groups.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
- No working experience is required as candidate who recently graduate with A Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Engineering course are welcomed to apply.
- Prior internship experience / interest in delivering Technical Training highly advantageous.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.