Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with Company product and partnerships team to lead the publisher engagements and workshops.
- Lead workshops for News publishers focused on engagement and subscriptions recommendations.
- Engage with key News and Publishing partners to drive sustainable business impact via company's training programme.
- Understand the full scope of our publisher partner monetization business, both ads related as well as other ancillary revenue streams (subscriptions, affiliation and beyond).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience, as a product trainer, technical trainer, trainer, partner management experience from media/ technology/ Internet company. Web Publishing knowledge is desirable
- An influencer with excellent communication, presentation, project and partner management skills with a consultative and strategic approach to partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Audience Development and/or Web Analytics experience
- Google Analytics knowledge is a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.