Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and reorganize the overall content topics for external Help Center and Developer site
- Develop a structured content framework covering different technical aspects of the development lifecycle.
- Understand data specifications of Transit and Micro mobility
- Write, edit, and properly position documentations for external data partners
- Obtain requirements from Product Support Managers and Product Support Engineers to understand the workflows and identify prioritization for doc needs.
- Optimize site performance with data informed decisions from Analytics data
- Publish content closely working with internal content team for editorial reviews and localization
- Program manage overall content delivery through Tools and stakeholder management
- Minimally a BA/BS Degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience in lieu
- Minimally 5 years of experience in technical writing and external Help or Developer content development in Tech industry as a writer, technical consultant or developer relations (DevRel)
- Strong record of independence and success in technical writing, including skills like overseeing a set of documents in multiple formats, establishing writing goals and standards, and fostering a single voice to establish brand
- Willingness to deep dive into details know-how to present information at various levels when called for
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships with cross functional partners and stakeholders to proactively seek for information and collaborations
- Solid understanding of the technical community and/or have experience in a user study of online help content user journey.
- Experience in organizing content framework for tech audience
- Basic demonstration in one of the following languages: JA/ES/PT-BR/FR/DE/IT
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.