If you are looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies in the Singapore CBD, this could be it. You will work closely with technical experts across the organization to document sophisticated financial technology systems, services and applications. You will work on a variety of technical documentation projects, gain a deep understanding of authoring tools and publishing environments.
- Continually and proactively gather information from IT software applications, designers and product managers about new features and upcoming product changes
- Write helpful, accurate, well-organized and highly effective content from scratch
- Represent the writing team in planning and review meetings with project stakeholders
- Communicate project status to team members and stakeholders
- Author new documentation- system and service guides, service descriptions, user implementation, online help systems etc.
- Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 years in a technical writing or developmental editing role
- Experience planning, researching, writing and editing technical documents
- Intellectually curious, aptitude to quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you have outstanding English language skills, a curiosity for technology and a passion for creating high quality technical content- please apply today or reach out to me on +65 6429 1243 to discuss about this opportunity.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan (EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248