- 12 months contract
- Multinational IT company
As a Technical Consultant, you will work on projects delivering technical value and expertise to large customer base right from the start. You will have the opportunity to take part in the design and delivery of technology solutions tailored to meet customers' needs. You will also directly support customers on technical challenges, expanding your own technical knowledge and investing in building and maintaining effective customer relationships. Customer satisfaction will be your top priority. This is a role where you will be valued for your creativity, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to innovate and communicate clearly, and your attention to detail.
- Deliver best-in-class technical solutions to solve customer business challenges
- Work independently on the solution to the customer's technical challenge
- Work independently or across teams to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Accurate status reporting to the project stake holders and to the management
- Participate in a chosen technical community or profession to continuously expand your technical knowledge, business acumen, and professional network
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering - BE, BTECH or Equivalent.
- Hands on experience in Application Development and Migrations using Java/J2EE technologies.
- 4+ years of Java / J2EE Web Application Development experience for Senior Developer
- Must have some of the following skills and experiences:
- Expertise in upgrading Java Code / Application from older to newer version of Java like JDK1.4 to Java 8. And application server version upgrades like WebLogic lower version to higher etc. ,
- Expertise in handling & resolving version compatibility issues on Java codes
- SOA infrastructure and messaging middleware migrations like MQ
- Worked in Linux environment for at least 3 years (basic Linux skills)
- Worked on cross technical platforms like AIX,HP-UX, Solaris, Linux and Windows applications
- Good exposure to Java API's, Message Broker products, Spring MVC, Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS 3, HTML 5, Spring & Struts Frameworks
- Worked on a complex business environment and have executed technical projects.
- Exposure to middleware configuration updates
- Good problem solving skills
- Self-starter and experienced in working with the team
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders like Developers, business analysts, and business Stakeholders
Good to have:
- Re-hosting the applications on different Servers ( like HP-UX to RHEL ) or hosting the Application on cloud infrastructure etc
- Shell Scripting
- Fico Balze Rules Engine
- Be a Quick learner of New Technologies and become hands on very fast
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work in projects with tight schedule keeping project's success is the only goal all the time.
- Approach new technologies and assignments with a positive, opportunistic "can-do" attitude; willingness to take ownership of issues and assignments.
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills including telephony skills, email etiquette the ability to win confidence from customers and other stakeholders
- Strong written communications skills; ability to listen and take action, attention to detail and customer-care.
- Strong organizational, time management skills with keen attention to detail.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.