Lead FullStack Senior Developer with leading MNC Client
- Atleast 6 years of relevant experience and/or a bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Can work closely with UI/UX to bring a company's product to fruition.
- Understanding of Python and can write some serious Python code if get an opportunity.
- Understanding of TDD.
- Tech savvy and understand the latest happening development in computer & programming world
- Mobile knowledge is a big plus.
- You have deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a large-scale system in production, and your designs and implementations reflect that understanding.
- You understand that great Engineering teams are built upon relationships, just as much as they are built on awesome code.
- You have a great attitude and can adapt to change. You stay calm, poised and maintain a sense of humor even in the face of big challenges or under pressure.
- Ability to guide and mentor teams
- Partner with Product and UX to design, implement, and deploy a system that turns business travel from mundane to magical.
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing the best technical practices.
- Lead the team to accomplish more than they think they are capable of.
- Serve as a multiplier, leading by example with well-written code and relevant and insightful code review comments, while mentoring less experienced engineers on the team.
If you are keen to explore the role, please share your profile to email@example.com
EA Registration No: R1112958