This Role :
Technology Platform Engineer
Fortune 500 IT Services organization
12 Months (extendable)
- Take ownership of one or two application product and its operational aspects of patching, application support etc. For example , able to setup a websphere server in HA mode in PROD and looking at the application patches post setup.
- Part in application architecture sessions with build teams to provide inputs on integration points like Web services, gov interfaces for MQ and SFTP .
- Familiar with container provisioning, images, repository lifecyle concepts & deployment of container centric services.
- Familiar with setting and defining operational processes.
- OS level patching, Application-level patching
- Operational housekeeping and archival,backup and recovery etc
- Familiar with government level security concepts in hardening, scanning, security posture and mindset.
- 2+ years' experience in Application setup and support
- IBM Integration Technology centric. Familiar with MQ & WebSphere.
- Familiar with maintaining at scale enterprise online web architectures, microservices architectures Good to have skills (Optional)
- Familiar with agile process and tools so that can understand develop process and tools to support the delivery life cycle.
- Familiar with Web application from end user interaction to backend (role of the sso, web server, app server, database and components supporting it)
- Able to do handsover RHEL/Windows type of application administration and setup.
- Familiar with commandline and scripting langauges (Shell. PowerShell)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.