Test Automation Engineer (6 months)
- 6 months contract with an option to extend
- 2 headcounts available
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Design and develop test plans, test strategies, test cases, test data and other QA process documentation.
- Design and develop different types of tests like Smoke, Functional, Regression, Integration, User
- Acceptance, and Performance/Capacity that will ensure flawless implementation of projects into the Profile applications.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the code being implemented in Production by executing across multiple platforms in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional test engineering teams to ensure seamless interoperability and integration of multiple applications.
- Actively participate in Design review meetings with our development & client partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues - in test as well as production.
- Participate in Automation test efforts by collaborating with Test COE team
- Identify opportunities for further testing process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a related technical discipline is required, advanced degree is a plus
- 3-7 years of application design/development/testing experience
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycles, processes and methodologies.
- Ability to develop test cases from high-level business requirements and Design documents.
- Good knowledge of Web application architecture
- Good knowledge of JAVA / C++ or other similar languages
- Good understanding of scripting languages like Selenium / Python / Ruby
- Good understanding of SQL, HTML, DB2, ORACLE and SQL server
- Basic understanding of SCM tools like ClearCase
- Strong knowledge in Test Automation tools or ESP automation
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Strong teamwork and excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a demonstrated aptitude to understand technical environments
- Strong desire to learn new technical skills and grow with latest technical trends.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and maintain focus.
- Ability to work well within a globally distributed team in a high performance organization.
- Knowledge or experience in MVS, JCL, COBOL, ISPF Dialog is a plus
- Experience in payments or financial domains is a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.