- 12 months contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary package
Leading management consulting, technology and professional service firm.
- Perform requirement gathering with the user and analyze their requirement (how it can fit into the existing system and framework)
- Going through the design with users / clients based on the gathered requirement. Maintain the agreed scope.
- Build the relationship with the clients / users.
- Creating project workplan to ensure the timeline are met with the given resources.
- Follow through the workplan and ensure each milestone is met.
- Reviewing the test scenarios and test results to ensure they are aligned with the design.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify design gaps
- Communication and presentation skills, able to convey the ideas clearly to team members as well as clients
- Project Management Skills
- Experienced with performance load testing tools like IBM Rational Performance Tester and performance testing for customs-built solutions with Oracle DB and Oracle RACC. Candidate should be able to script application scenarios
- Min 7 years' experience in testing
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.