Sr. Compensation & Benefits Analyst (ASEAN + China)
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Suntec
- Leading global cloud-based software company
The Total Rewards Manager, based in Singapore, will be responsible for the management of the company's compensation structures and benefits programs of the region.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Annual benefits benchmarking, costing and recommendations
- Annual review and renewals for benefits programs.
- Program management of benefits including employee comms and resources, financials, vendor management
- Drive regional implementation of global initiatives eg family care leave, Benefex, Retirement governance
- New benefit and vendor RFPs and implementations
- Tier 3 employee query case management
- Monitor and ensure ongoing legal compliance for benefits and leave policies
- Support transition and integration for M&As
- Manage leave policies and partner with ES Ops to ensure correct configuration in Workday
- Oversee insurance claims.
- Support transition of relevant work to ESS.
- Cover Setting up of new countries in the region.
- Drive completion of annual programs (stock, bonus, merit, G4G, equitas)
- Annual comp benchmarking survey, review and implementation
- Help to build ranges, resolve issues and provide comp recommendations
- Develop Futureforce comp model
- Manage on-call policy
- Partner with, support and educate ESBPs
- Deliver training to business as required
- Drive regional implementation and adoption of global initiatives eg GCT
- 7-9 years of experience designing and implementing C&B frameworks for Asean and China.
- Good knowledge of Rewards related statutory requirements across Asean and China .
- Experience in a change-oriented & fast paced organization would be an advantage
- Growth mindset, collaborative style of working and ability to work well in a matrix environment
- A team player, with a proactive mindset and attune to numbers.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.