- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team's core duties are Front Office trade capture and lifecycle management, execution of trade date controls and issue resolution across a wide range of products for the Rates, Local Markets, Structured Credit, AFG and the FX businesses.
- Structured & Flow OTC trade capture and validation in Front Office systems
- Daily control execution, reporting and break resolution
- Query Resolution Lifecycle event monitoring and action (Expiry/Exercise/Novation/Termination)
- Lead role in current drive to automate trading flows and processes
- Involvement in other projects (e.g. Front Office Sourcing, migrations, UAT) and ad-hoc tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Ideally 1-2 years of relevant experience in Front Office trade capture and lifecycle management
- Excellent Fixed Income product knowledge, particularly OTC Rates and Structured derivatives.
- Solid understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Experience of OTC clearing and trade compressions (e.g. TriOptima) would be a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of global financial markets and an understanding of the systems infrastructure
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interaction with Sales & Trading, FO Business Management and front to back teams such as Operations, Product Control, RAR and IT
- Able to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision with a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Proactive in self-training and ability to implement new controls and procedures to improve own role.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.