- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
- Work directly with the APAC training team to activate and deliver in-person training across APAC region, with a special focus in Authorized Sales Partners, but not limited to agencies and clients. The goal of the training is to educate the company's partners on how to better use platforms and tools in the media planning & buying process.
- Deliver full day and short virtual (online) training on a regular basis to diverse audiences, from beginners (e.g. university students, NPOs) to professional level (agencies, clients, resellers) - with a focus on Sales Enablement and Branding & Performance Marketing solutions, especially in South Asia, but also in different markets.
- Keep track of trainings delivered and feedback from training participants (focus on reporting).
- Share feedback from region to regional and central teams to ensure the trainings are meeting the needs from the sales partners and the market.
- Maintain an excellent base of the company's solutions knowledge and act as a training resource within sessions to deliver education to external stakeholders.
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global Blueprint team.
- Support cross-functional partners on training and education initiatives and also align to the goals of global Blueprint team.
- Minimum of 50% travel across APAC when travel opens.
- Has 4-7 years of Training delivery experience
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience and deep knowledge of Facebook Direct Response suite of products
- Facebook Certifications would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising terms and internal workings of agencies
- Experience and deep knowledge of the region's advertising industry
- Experience in public speaking
- Problem solving skills
- Other APAC language skills would be a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.