Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
- Understand and represent the "voice of the customer" in identifying, prioritizing and execution of process transformation and day-to-day functioning.
- Provide counsel/support to employees and partners, solve their HR queries and ensure a magical customer experience.
- Define, collect and analyze process metrics. Use insights gathered to improve experience, build efficiencies and scale existing processes for growing and/or changing user needs.
- Create and maintain process documentation for all your processes, training colleagues where required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Min 3-4 years of work experience in operations, training, learning & development, HR Operations role
- Thorough understanding and affinity to technology and experience with implementation of process automation
- Experience in process design and driving improvements and excellent relationship management skills
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail with time-management and multitasking skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.