Junior Training Coordinator / Support Specialist
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Understanding of the training process, performs general and specific operational processes (e.g., data management and reporting) in support of the training delivery function.
- Assists with researching and analyzing training information, tracks financial metrics, compiles data, formulates necessary reports, coordinates work processes, and performs other established operational and logistical procedures aligned to Learning Academy.
- Communicating with Trainers, Partners; Updating of Resource Management / Calendars and training records; Webinar Setup; Post-Training Reports and Surveys; Learning Management System updates; Parts Ordering for internal team; Physical setup of Training area for in-person and/or Virtual Training.
- No working experience is required as candidate who recently graduate with A Bachelor Degree/Diploma in any field of study are welcomed to apply.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Training Experience preferred & but it is not a must to have skillset.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.