Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for an Onboarding Facilitator for their Sales Enablement team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- To develop and enhance sales skills for both new and current sales team in the Ads Sales organization
- Facilitate Sales Onboarding for existing and new joiners and/or new to Sales.
- Collaborate with Curriculum Managers and Instructional Designers to ensure workshops are highly interactive and achieve learning objectives.
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure a smooth monthly program deployment and to assess and address program scores and feedback.
- To facilitate various programmes, workshops, group discussions, role plays during the training which will help to emphaise the learning amongst the participants.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min of 4-5 years of experience in training ,sales training (Ad sales preferred), facilitation experience.
- Excellent facilitation skills demonstrated through effective participant feedback (e.g. customer satisfaction scores, testimonial feedback, etc).
- Excellent verbal, written, formal presentation, and facilitation of training/coaching skills.
- Ability and desire to train others on what good facilitation looks like.
- Understanding of how a sales organization operates.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.