- 12 months contract
- Central Singapore
- Well known Social Media Company
- Monitor and report freight industry market trends, stay up to date with legislative changes to ensure compliance, competitive pricing and ensure that best practices are incorporated into the FRL supply chain.
- Come up with supplier selection criteria, valuate alternative Logistics Service Providers and manage the RFX process
- Manage final supplier selection in partnership with functional teams and ensure that LSP's are capable of meeting FRL current and future business requirements
- Communicate agreements with suppliers to establish best pricing, flexibility, quality, delivery, payment, and service terms
- Support contract and freight rate and settlement of strategic service providers; ensuring that contracts with LSP's support the needs of the business, and that all LSP's meet their contractual commitments.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with LSP's and support performance management ensuring that value for money is obtained.
- Collaborate with Trade, Logistics and Fulfilment Team on improving the customer experience whilst optimizing cost.
- Lead and execute projects and provide innovative ideas to improve LSP performance and costs.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, transportation, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in logistics and transportation with a proven track record of successfully sourcing transport services; air, ocean, ground, and courier
- Excellent knowledge of global import, export INCO terms, dangerous goods and customs practices
- Experience with TMS system operation and/or implementation
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.