- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
- Core functional department within Group Treasury organization alongside Planning and Execution functions
- Support for delivering against the APAC Treasurer's strategic objectives
- Support in core functional areas encompassing Funds Transfer Pricing, Treasury P&L oversight, Asset Liability Management, New Business/Change and Business Management
- Co-ordination of regular updates for Global Treasury management
- Assistance with updates for APAC governance forums chaired by Treasury
- Support for regulatory inspections and reviews as required
- Support in firm-wide/Treasury strategic projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant experience with Investment banking and/or private banking business knowledge
- Understanding of banking industry, markets and core Treasury operations
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand, assess & convey complex issues in a straight-forward and concise manner
- Pro-active with ability to see multiple tasks through to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective collaborator
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.