UAT Test Engineer
- 6 months contract with an option to extend
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Design and develop test plans and functional test cases from business requirements and conceptual documents with a focus on coverage, user experience and end-to-end scenarios.
- Collaborate with the Development, QA, Ops, Product, and System Architecture teams to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues
- Provide support to applications in the QA and production environment. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure minimum to no disruption to the risk services.
- Wear the hat of a business analyst when dealing with minor enhancements, bugs and change requests
- Support production deployment activities
- Identify process improvements, error trends, and/or the root causes and make recommendations for remedies to colleagues and management.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Define and evolve Build & Release best practices by working within teams and educating the other stakeholder teams. These best practices should support traceability & auditability of change.
- 7 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in API testing, Postman, SOAP UI
- Experience writing and executing test scenarios, test plans, detailed test cases and test design documents
- Experience with UAT testing and test coordination
- Experience with end to end testing, data analysis and test analysis
- Experience testing in an AGILE environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in a technical capacity on SDLC/release process/testing techniques
- Awareness of AWS infrastructure
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container-based technologies
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber or similar frameworks
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.