UAT Test Engineer
- 12 months contract with an option to renew
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
Company's Innovation Center focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments. We work on solving hard problems of the future in IoT, Mobile, UX, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics. We need a highly motivated and skilled UAT Test Engineer that is passionate about using modern software engineering and testing principles to deliver robust applications to our global users.
This role requires quick problem-solving skills, logical thinking, and the application of programming techniques to design, build, and test code. Deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms is a plus. In addition to the technical skillset, the candidate will be a self-starter, results-driven, and equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Design and develop test plans and functional test cases from business requirements and conceptual documents with a focus on coverage, user experience and end-to-end scenarios.
- Collaborate with the Development, QA, Ops, Product, and System Architecture teams to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues
- Provide support to applications in the QA and production environment. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure minimum to no disruption to the risk services.
- Wear the hat of a business analyst when dealing with minor enhancements, bugs and change requests
- Support production deployment activities
- Identify process improvements, error trends, and/or the root causes and make recommendations for remedies to colleagues and management.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Define and evolve Build & Release best practices by working within teams and educating the other stakeholder teams. These best practices should support traceability & auditability of change.
- 7 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- Experience writing and executing test scenarios, test plans, detailed test cases and test design documents
- Experience with UAT testing and test coordination
- Experience with end to end testing, data analysis and test analysis
- Experience testing in an AGILE environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and attention to detail
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in a technical capacity on SDLC/release process/testing techniques
- Awareness of AWS infrastructure
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON and exposure to container-based technologies
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber or similar frameworks
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.