- Opportunity to be part of a Fortune Global 500 company
- Competitive salary package
- A global management consulting and professional services company that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
- The successful candidate will not only have a platform to create high quality graphics, but the ability to apply their creations to a user-centered design.
- Proven work experience as UI designer for desktop, minimum 3-5 years depending on scope of work.
- Proven work experience in designing complex business applications and/or solutions. Any specific experience in designing maintenance and/or scheduling applications with automation/optimisation is a plus.
- Familiarity with user-centric design (UCD), usability, accessibility principles and usability testing.
- Proficiency with appropriate tools for designing and prototyping, e.g. Axure, Adobe XD / Illustrator, InVision and/or Build.me.
- Experienced and comfortable with business engagement and workshop facilitation, to translate business requirements into UI design.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with the functional and technical teams to ensure implementation feasibility in the Enterprise platform or solution landscape.
- Must have an available design portfolio that can be shared in advance.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.