Roles and Responsibilities
We invite interested applicants who are passionate about change and transformation to join us as Usability Expert (UX) to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24 x 7 project using AGILE software development methodology.
- Implement design using HTML, CSS and JS prototypes to validate early interface concepts
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and keeping up-to-date with new, upcoming technologies
- Help build, maintain and contribute to our Design System and libraries, enabling reusable UI components and systematic design.
- Support developers to ensure design can be implemented using these UI components
- Ensures UI components conform to the design
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies and ensure ceremonies are conducted correctly.
Knowledge and Skills
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Familiar with experience in AGILE development process and environments
supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery will be added advantage
- Has previous experience in related experience building reusable UI components
- A strong passion for delivering outstanding user experiences
- Very good knowledge of web components
- Strong skills in building UI components for responsive design
- Knowledge of Figma
- Knowledge of version control system such as GIT to store and version UI components for reuse
- Ability to communicate ideas via effective wire-framing and prototyping skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.