- 4 months contract role, with an option to extend for 1 month
- Good compensation package
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and conduct interview sessions with Migrant Workers ("MWs") to better understand their social environment (including employers and MOM) and map their interactions.
- Analyse the MWs app usage using Android's built in app usage monitoring tools to better understand the apps they use.
- Analyse findings from the data gathered from interview sessions, identify gaps and opportunities, both strategic and tactical and make recommendations on improving the mobile app.
- Improve usability, accessibility and interaction with the mobile app to enhance user satisfaction.
- Familiar with interaction design, information architecture and best practices in UX and visual design (including UI) for web and native mobile applications.
- Develop wireframes, prototype and customer journey map to communicate, test and refine concepts through iterative processes.
- Present findings to stakeholders and mobile app developers.
- Redesign the UI for the app for the MW journeys.
- Create a design system for the app.
- Provide translation for the app UI up to 5 languages.
- Perform usability test of the new app UI with the MWs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Strong portfolio of design projects that demonstrate your experience in Design Thinking methodology and User-centric design solutions.
- Experience in prototyping and developing concepts.
- Good experience in understanding content, conducting workshops & user interviews, and performing analysis of user feedbacks.
- Good user empathy skills to identify needs of end users and communicate possible solutions to them.
- Good team player with good organizational skills.
- Possess good presentation and listening skills.
- Meticulous with an eye for details.
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Result- and customer-oriented and able to multi-task effectively.
- Knowledge in design principles, colour theory and typography.
- Experience in creating user interfaces (e.g. in web design and mobile apps) is highly desirable.
- Experience in Agile and UX development environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Marvel/Invision and/or Axure and Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. Photoshop, will be an added advantage.
- Experience with digital experience analytics tools, metrics and measurements is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the platform, database, application tier, API, CDN layer, proxies, mobile front-end development and other web services used in the system.
- Proficiency with one or more of the programming languages such as .Net, Java is a plus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.