UX Design Lead
- 9.5 months contract, with an option to extend for 4 months
- 1 position available
- Attractive remuneration package
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
The position will take on a UX Design Lead role and manage all aspect of UX end to end. The role will be part of the project team to take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining a large-scale 24x7 project using AGILE software development methodology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and users, synthesise findings and look for insights to come up with UX design.
- Responsible for ensuring all design work is accepted by Product Owners.
- Create design strategies and guidelines. Lead design reviews to ensure quality and consistency in design.
- Ensures user interface compliance and consistency with the company's usability standards. Work closely with Product Owner on any potential deviation for usability standard.
- Prototype ideas and test them out with users.
- Work closely with user interface and front-end designers to implement the solution.
- Work closely with front-end developers to create high-quality design prototypes and ensure the implementation is to specification.
- Train the team in sustaining the design
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Has previous experience leading a team in UX design.
- Experience in AGILE development process and environments supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery will be an added advantage.
- Loves problem solving with a strong passion for delivering outstanding user experiences.
- Skilled in design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Ability to communicate ideas and designs to stakeholders via effective wire-framing and prototyping skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and writing skills.
- Good team player and meticulous.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.